The Stampede was established in 2014 as the designated student section for Cal State Fullerton athletic events.
STAMPEDE LOCATION BY VENUE
Titan Stadium – Section E
Titan Gym – East bleachers under video board
Goodwin Field – Leftfield bleachers (above the home dugout)
Anderson Family Field – Leftfield bleachers (above the home dugout)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: When I arrived at the game, there was nobody to swipe my Titan Card or give my CWID to, can I still go in and watch the game?
A: Yes, after the ticketing staff leaves, you will be able to go into the game to watch. Ticketing staff will leave the venue about half-way through each game.
- Swiping Ends:
- Men's & Women's Soccer (Titan Stadium) - at halftime
- Volleyball (Titan Gym) - at the end of the 2nd set
- Men's & Women's Basketball (Titan Gym) - at the start of the 2nd half
- Baseball (Goodwin Field) - at the end of the 6th inning
- Softball (Anderson Family Field) - at the end of the 4th inning
Q: What time is the Stampede entrance open before games?
A: Titan Stadium – 1 hour before game time
Titan Gym – 1 hour before game time
Goodwin Field – 1.5 hours before game time
Anderson Family Field – 1 hour before game time
If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org