The Stampede was established in 2014 as the designated student section for Cal State Fullerton athletic events.
STAMPEDE LOCATION BY VENUE
Titan Stadium – Section E
Titan Gym – East bleachers under video board
Goodwin Field – Leftfield bleachers (above the home dugout)
Anderson Family Field – Leftfield bleachers (above the home dugout)
EARNING REWARD POINTS
Each regular-season game you attend will count as 1 point
Post-season events will count as 1 point
*Must have CWID and Titan Card to earn points
2017-18 STAMPEDE FOOD DATES (Free food for the first 200 students):
- Thursday, October 5 - Men's Soccer vs. UC Davis at 7pm
- Wednesday, October 11 - Men's Soccer vs. CSUN at 7pm
- Tuesday, October 17 - Volleyball vs. Long Beach State at 7pm: Taco Tuesday!
- Thursday, October 26 - Women's Soccer vs. Hawaii at 7pm
WHERE TO REDEEM TITAN REWARD POINTS
Titan Pride Center (TSU Main Lobby) & select games*
For more information about Titan Rewards, visit the Titan Rewards page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: When I arrived at the game, there was nobody to swipe my Titan Card or give my CWID to, can I still get points for this game?
A: No, after the ticketing staff leaves, you will be unable to check-in for that game. Ticketing staff will leave the venue about half-way through each game.
- Swiping Ends:
- Men's & Women's Soccer (Titan Stadium) - at halftime
- Volleyball (Titan Gym) - at the end of the 2nd set
- Men's & Women's Basketball (Titan Gym) - at the start of the 2nd half
- Baseball (Goodwin Field) - at the end of the 4th inning
- Softball (Anderson Family Field) - at the end of the 4th inning
Q: What time is the Stampede entrance open before games?
A: Titan Stadium – 1 hour before game time
Titan Gym – 1 hour before game time
Goodwin Field – 1.5 hours before game time
Anderson Family Field – 1 hour before game time
Q: How can I claim my Titan Reward points?
A: Titan Reward points can be redeemed at the Titan Pride Center in the Titan Student Union. The Titan Pride Center will also be in attendance at select games throughout the year (see dates above).